INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
FOR INTERESTED PARTIES:
pursuant to art. 13 and art. 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data
The personal data ("Data") of the user ("Data Subject") will be processed by Us " Reynaldi Srl Società Benefit" , as Data Controller, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
METHODS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The user's data will be processed with the support of electronic means for the following purposes:
- Response to user requests and questions.
- Management of the Facebook Page;
- Advertising on the platform (in case of creation of posts or other sponsored content);
- View statistics in the “Insights” section.
The legal basis for the processing of the data of the interested party in order to respond to the requests and questions of the users is the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party arising following a contact by the latter (ex. art. 6 par.1 paragraph b of the GDPR).
Regarding the display by the Data Controller of the user's Facebook profile data (name and profile image) and the statistical data generated following the user's interaction with the page, the data processing will take place in joint ownership with the company Meta Platforms Ireland Limited (hereinafter, “Meta”).
The co-ownership agreement of the processing pursuant to art. 26 of the GDPR between our company and Meta can be consulted at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/legal/controller_addendum .
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
The Data will be processed, within the limits of what is necessary, by authorized personnel, adequately instructed and trained, by the Data Controller as well as by the personnel of third parties who provide services to the Data Controller and carry out Data processing on behalf and on instructions of the latter as data controllers. treatment.
The Data provided by the interested party will be processed for a duration based on the following criterion: messages transmitted by potential clients and customers with legal and commercial content and relevance will be kept for 10 years. Other messages will be kept for 24 months.
The data may be transferred from Meta to countries outside the EEA (European Economic Area). The Data will be transferred exclusively to countries deemed adequate by the European Commission or to companies that comply with the guarantees provided for by the articles. 44 – 50 of the GDPR.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party may exercise, in relation to the data processing described therein, the rights provided for by the GDPR (articles 15-22), including:
- receive confirmation of the existence of the Data and access their content (access rights);
- update, modify and/or correct the Data (right of rectification);
- request the cancellation or limitation of the processing of Data processed in violation of the law including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the Data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to limitation);
- object to the processing (right of opposition);
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it) in case of violation of the regulations on the protection of personal data;
receive a copy in electronic format of the Data concerning him as an interested party, when such Data has been provided in the context of the contract and request that such Data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
Data controller: Reynaldi Srl Benefit Company
Telephone number: (+39) 011 95.88.271
Data Protection Officer (RPD or DPO): Argo Business Solutions Srl
When contacting us, you should ensure that you include your name, email/postal address and/or telephone number(s) to ensure that your request can be handled correctly.