INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR)
DATA OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Company name: Reynaldi Srl Benefit Company
Registered office: via Torino 21/1, 10044 Pianezza (To)
Reynaldi Srl Società Benefit as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- Object of the Processing
The Data Controller processes identification data (for example, name, surname, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, billing and delivery address, if applicable, additional address, billing and payment data, etc.) and user usage data generated during interaction with the Owner's website (the “Site”), reachable at the following address https://www.dottoressareynaldi.it - hereinafter, "personal data" or also "Data" .
The Site is also able to track some information relating to the network used by the User (e.g. IP address).
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- allow the user to access and browse the Website even as an unregistered user;
- allow the user to register (creating their own profile) on the Site, access it and interact with its contents (for example, access areas reserved for registered users: Noticeboard, Orders, Addresses, Account Details, etc.);
- manage the process of selling products through the Website;
- allow the conclusion of the purchase contract via the Website and the correct execution of the obligations arising from this contract, such as, by way of example, the delivery and payment of the purchased products;
- allow the user to leave reviews relating to products purchased on the Website. In case of processing of personal data for the purpose of carrying out the service of publishing a review, the user will be required to provide his personal data, such as name and e-mail address.
- allow the user to insert the desired products into the "Wish List" and access it;
- fulfill contractual obligations;
- fulfill legal obligations;
- acquire statistics and metrics aimed at ensuring the correct functioning of the Site;
- exercise the rights of the Owner (for example the right of defense in court).
The legal bases of the treatments listed above are the following:
- in relation to purposes a), b), c), d) e), f), g), h) and i) the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of measures pre-contractual agreements adopted at the request of the same;
- with regards to purpose j) , the legal basis is the fulfillment of legal obligations.
- in relation to purposes k) and l) , the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, i.e. that of monitoring the correct functioning of the Site and exercising the Data Controller's rights such as defense in court.
The provision of data for the purposes listed above is mandatory. In case of failure to communicate the Data, it will not be possible for you to interact correctly with the Site, send messages to the owner and make purchases.
Furthermore, your Data may be processed only with your specific and distinct consent (art. 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing and Profiling Purposes:
- Send the user emails, promotional communications containing commercial proposals, etc.
- Profiling: conducted through the collection of information acquired directly from users and through the use of specific cookies.
The provision of Data for Marketing and Profiling Purposes is free and optional. You may therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided. You may revoke consent to data processing at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to revocation by following the instructions available at the bottom of each newsletter and commercial communication, or by sending a communication to the e-mail address email@example.com or through the functions of your personal account if a registered user.
We point out that, if you purchase products on this Site, we may send you commercial communications relating to the Owner's services and products similar to those you have already used, except for the exercise of the opt-out (art. 130 c. 4 Code Privacy).
- Duration of treatment
Personal data will be stored for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated in this information. The Data Controller will keep a copy of correspondence of legal and commercial relevance for ten years, as required by the Civil Code. Finally, the user's personal data may be retained for the time necessary to guarantee defense in court or to prosecute any abuse in the use of this Site.
The data collected for marketing and profiling purposes will be retained until the interested party revokes consent, and in any case for a period not exceeding 10 years from the moment of data collection. Once the retention period indicated above has elapsed, the personal data will be deleted or pseudonymised, except for the exceptional need to retain the data to defend the rights of Reynaldi Srl Società Benefit in relation to ongoing disputes.
- Data Communication
The user's data will not be disclosed but may be made accessible, where necessary for the provision of services or by law:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as subjects authorized to process personal data and/or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (for example, credit institutions, professional firms, IT consultants, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data controllers.
The Data Controller may communicate your Data for the purposes referred to in the art. 2. to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities, public bodies to which it is mandatory to communicate the Data, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
- Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union, managed by third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Controllers.
The Data Controller may transfer some categories of User data to countries outside the European Union. The Data will be transferred exclusively to countries deemed adequate by the European Commission or to companies that comply with the guarantees provided for by the articles. 44 – 50 of the GDPR.
- Rights of the interested party
You may exercise, in relation to the data processing described therein, the rights provided for by the GDPR (articles 15-22), including:
- receive confirmation of the existence of the Data and access their content (access rights);
- update, modify and/or correct the Data (right of rectification);
- request the cancellation or limitation of the processing of Data processed in violation of the law including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the Data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to limitation);
- object to the processing (right of opposition);
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it) in case of violation of the regulations on the protection of personal data;
- receive a copy in electronic format of the Data concerning him as an interested party, when such Data has been provided in the context of the contract and request that such Data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability)
- Methods of exercising rights and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is:
Reynaldi Srl Benefit Company with registered office in via Torino 21/1, 10044 Pianezza (To)
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
a registered letter with return receipt to: Reynaldi Srl Benefit Company with registered office in via Torino 21/1, 10044 Pianezza (To) an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Responsible for the protection of personal data
The Personal Data Protection Officer (RPD or DPO) is Argo Business Solutions Srl , who can be contacted for any eventuality at the following email address: email@example.com .
- Information not contained in this Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of personal data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
- Changes to this Policy
This information may be subject to change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this Policy at the following link: https://www.dottoressareynaldi/pages/cookie-policy and refer to the most updated version.
Version updated on 04/12/2023